Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance

For Business on the Move, Inland Marine Insurance is a Necessity

If your business is on the move and your equipment, tools and assets leave your facility to conduct business – you need Inland Marine coverage. Inland Marine insurance provides the appropriate coverage your assets need during transit due to accidents, theft, vandalism, or total loss.

Inland Marine covers items outside of your standard Business Property Insurance policy, covering your equipment while it is off-site, and can extend to protect your business’s goods or equipment.

Inland Marine policies can cover:

  • Contractor’s Tools & Equipment
  • Transported Property